At Dumack Engineering we believe in giving back. Our support of the community takes many forms; from serving on the board of local non-profits, to consulting and in-kind design services. Giving back is an important part of our company philosophy.
- Libertae – Libertae is one of a very small
number of treatment programs in Pennsylvania dedicated to treating and
supporting women with substance use disorders. With an emphasis on
gender-informed treatment, we strive to create an environment that reflects an
understanding of women’s lives and that responds to their challenges.
- Dumack Engineering provided engineering design services for the facility at no charge to the client. This included both the existing features survey base plan, engineering layout and design as well as presentation to the different review agencies and revisions requested or required by the governing boards or authorities. Construction support services were also donated to the organization with our surveyors providing construction layout and final asbuilt services at no charge to the organization. Dumack Engineering provided approximately $87,000 in design and support services to the facility at no charge. We believe in assisting the community and this is but one way we can help out.
- Habitat for Humanity – Habitat for Humanity of
Bucks County is part of a global, nonprofit housing organization operated on
Christian principles that seeks to put God’s love into action by building
homes, communities, and hope. Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County is dedicated
to eliminating substandard housing locally and worldwide through constructing,
rehabilitating, and preserving homes; by advocating for fair and just housing
policies; and by providing training and access to resources to help families
improve their shelter conditions.
- Our involvement goes back to 2007 when asked to support the projects committee in evaluating existing sites for proposed housing. Our involvement increased over the years to include board of director participation as well as President of The Board. We continue to support the mission of the affiliate with an in-kind donation every year since 2008 in excess of $50,000 in kind engineering efforts.
- Boy Scouts of America, Washington Crossing
Council – The BSA, Washington Crossing Council, proudly serves over 8,500 youth
throughout Bucks County, Pennsylvania and the Greater Hunterdon and Mercer
Counties in New Jersey.
- Ockanickon Scout Camp – NEEDS DETAIL
- St. Mary Medical Center is a 371-bed hospital
providing care to generations of families in Bucks County and nearby
- NEEDS DETAIL
- Golf committee
- St Mary Board Authority
Photos of the different aspects of these donations?