Heath Dumack, P.E., P.L.S. C.M.E., C.F.M. & F. A.S.C.E.
- Heath Dumack has served the construction industry within the disciplines of civil & structural engineering. He has over 30 years of progressive experience in engineering. He believes in being active and giving back to the community in both time and resources.
- Heath has achieved the rank of Eagle Scout and has been awarded the Union League of Philadelphia’s Good Citizenship Award.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering – Drexel University – 1996
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering – Drexel University – 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce & Engineering – operations management – in process