Dumack Engineering’s site planning and design practice benefits from our in-house multidisciplinary collaborative team; integrating civil engineering with survey, landscape architecture, & water resources in successful engineering practice. Our designs benefit from a broad scope of technical knowledge and experience to manage critical decisions throughout the project. These disciplines are complemented by our commitment to involving the latest technology for the clients benefit.
- Master Site and Facilities Planning
- Site Analysis and Impact Statement
- Zoning Assessment and Testimony
- Institutional, Commercial, and Mixed-Use Land Development
- Residential Subdivisions
- Grading and Earthwork and Erosion Control
- Best Management Practices (BMP)
- Conservation Planning and Design
- Brownfield Redevelopment and Adaptive Reuse
- Agency Permitting
For general questions or specific project related inquiries, please e-mail our survey department at email@example.com.