Dumack Engineering’s landscape architects provide innovative design solutions that meet the needs of our clients. We have a strong portfolio of site development, sustainable design, and green infrastructure projects. Projects include recreational parks, urban playgrounds, streetscape enhancement, and community swimming pools. Sustainability and betterment of the environment are key components that are incorporated into the role of our landscape architects and designers. Several staff members are LEED® Accredited Professionals with a thorough understanding of environmentally responsible design opportunities and constraints.
Our landscape architects are specialized in the following:
- Site Planning and Design
- Master Planning for Campuses, Corporations, Developments, and Parks
- Park and Playground Design
- Active Recreation Design
- Trail and Open Space Planning and Design
- Municipal Consulting
- ADA and Special Needs Design
- Landscape Planting Design
- Grading, Drainage, and Stormwater Design
For general landscape architectural questions or specific project related inquiries, feel free to e-mail our survey department at Landscape@dumack.com.