Dumack Engineering, P.C. (Dumack) has a 55+ year history serving SE Pennsylvania as well as states throughout the country. We hold a Commercial Activity License with the City of Philadelphia (Cert # 788092) as well Philadelphia Special Inspection Agency License (# 052874). Several of our key personnel also hold individual Philadelphia Special Inspection certificates. We are a Pennsylvania Certified Small Business (Cert # 391967-2018-12-SB).
Our project team members are skilled in both theory and practice. The same professionals who develop and prepare the plans with you, and who fully understand the project, will also administer and observe the physical construction.
We are well prepared to represent our clients to successful project completion in 40 states and the District of Columbia, along the entire eastern coast, across the country & around the world.
- Certified Special Inspections with the City of Philadelphia
- Certified w/ California Emergency Management Agency as a Safety Assessment Coordinator
- FEMA Certified Heavy Equipment and Rigging Specialist – November 2017
- ParaTECH Certified Bracing Specialist – June 2018
- Certified New Jersey Municipal Engineer “CME” – June 2018
- Certified GPS Survey Technician, Dr. James P. Reilly & Milton Denny
- Certified Structural Specialist active with BCTRTF, trained in emergency response
- Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors Professional Development Certification
- Fellow member of the American Society of Professional Engineers
- Certified Municipal Engineer with the State of New Jersey
- Structural Engineer Emergency Response “SEER” Volunteer with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Small Business Enterprise
Dumack Engineering, P.C. is certified as a Pennsylvania Small Business Enterprise
Dumack Engineering, P.C. has an agency-level certification for special inspections in the City of Philadelphia as well as several at the individual level.
Our engineers and architects have the ability to respond to emergencies as they arise. Our team includes a structural specialist certified and trained by the Bucks County Technical Rescue Task Force for true emergency response and a former municipal code official with 26 years of emergency response training.
Site / Public Works related: Experience includes chemical explosions, confined space rescues/recovery, culvert and bridge failures, flood hydrostatic / impact loading
Building related: Experience includes various emergency response situations including fires, vehicle impacts, building failures, retaining wall and building collapse
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers
- Delaware Valley Association of Structural Engineers
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- Pennsylvania Society of Professional Surveyors
- Member of the Bucks County Technical Rescue Task Force (2016 – date)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Children’s House of Bucks County (2002 – 2005)
- Member of Board of Directors of Bucks County Transportation Management Association (2012 – 2016)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Philadelphia Section of PSPE (2002 – 2003)
- Member of the Wrightstown Township Technical Review Board (2010 – 2015)
- Advisory Board for NSF Applied Engineering Technology Grant at Bucks County Community College
- Advisory Board for Applied Engineering Technology program at Bucks County Community College